Brandon Logo Design, Brandon, Florida
Logo Design Using the Rules of Design
The audience for each business is different, but the purposes of a logo are consistent:
- Make a distinct visual impression.
- Communicate the company or product name.
- Brand the name in the minds (and eyes) of the audience.
Distinct Design and the RIGHT Kind of Files
You get a distinct logo and the RIGHT kind of files:
EPS Vector file
- Scalable so it can be resized and stay clean and sharp..
- With Transparency so your logo file can be used on any background.
- Vector outlines so your logo can be used on signs and stitched on shirts.
- Most flexible format for use in ALL of today's media - web, television, print, promotional items, signs, banners, billboards.
- High-Resolution JPG for printing.
Rules of Logo Design
Your logo should imprint an image in the eye and minds of those who see it. It should appear in nearly every marketing piece, but it shouldn't be expected to communicate everything.
So we use the Logo Design Rules of the pros:
- A Logo should have a distinct, visual quality.
- A logo should be usable as a small thumbnail on a business card or as a gigantic graphic on a billboard.
- A logo should be reproducible as a single color.
- A logo should be designed in a vector file format so it can be enlarged to any size without losing quality.
- A logo should be simple.
Simplicity and Usability
Take a look around you right now. Walk through your office or home. Look for the logos of big companies that spend tens of thousands of dollars for a logo. You've seen them before: HP, Nike, Epson, Lays, Colgate-Palmolive, and I could go on. Their logos are all simple.
Even the companies that make graphic design software like Adobe, Macromedia and Corel. They all have simple logos.
Why? It's a brand symbol that appears in many different places: web sites, business cards, brochures, tee shirts, hats, pens and everywhere they can put it. It should be easy to recognize as the symbol for that company or product. It should be easy to reproduce in many different media.
We can embellish a logo with effects, highlights and animation, but the initial design should be simple and distinct. Most logos should be recognizable at a quarter inch wide on a plastic pen or as a tiny black-and-white graphic on a fax page.
Custom Logo Design Brandon
We design logos to capture the quality, philosophy and brand that’s important to your company. We apply the rules of design and the real-world requirements of printing to create a distinct look that can be reproduced on business cards, signs, web sites and brochures.
Logos That Work — Call for a Quote
Call 813-685-9206 for a price quote.
Serving Brandon since 1999.