About BrandonBusiness.com – Brandon, Florida
Solving Promotion Problems Since 1999
Sometimes it’s the creative stuff like design and media production. Sometimes it’s the routine stuff like printing or logo pens. Sometimes it’s all the hassles of a trade show booth or a complicated website.
We solve those problems.
Quick Facts about BrandonBusiness.com, Inc.
Founded as BrandonBusiness.com, Inc. in 1999, by Dave Loebig. Started by offering web design and hosting.
In 2001 offered print design, logo design and other graphic design services.
Name changed to Pacesetter Media in 2005.
In 2009, Pacesetter Site was launched, an option where clients can edit and maintain their own website. Pacesetter Site evolved into a mobile friendly WordPress theme we use today.
In 2010, launched BigVolumePrinting.com, taking advantage of high-volume printing operations to offer high quality printing at reduced, sometimes near wholesale, rates.
In 2010 we began offering promotional items.
In 2011 we began offering logo apparel.
We Walk You Through the Process
We walk you through the decisions, designs, reviews and production of your printed piece, website, sign or promotional item.
- Promotional Items
- Signs and Banners
- Web Design, Applications, Databases
- Direct Mail
- Trade Show Marketing
- Search Optimization
- Graphic Design
- Advertising Design
About Dave Loebig
BA degree in Journalism.
Signal Officer, Army Reserves and Army National Guard., 8 years, Captain
Freelance writer in business news, publishing, public relations (Tampa Bay Business Journal, National Test Preparation Center and others).
Corporate training and marketing (8 years as training coordinator and marketing for Protel, Inc., a Lakeland electronics company).
Founded BrandonBusiness.com, Inc. in 1999.
- graphic design
- marketing and advertising
- trade show marketing
- public relations
- Photoshop and photography
- commercial printing
- web design and programming
- Search Engine Optimization
Has served as an instructor in writing, communications, web design and Photoshop.
- web design (Southwest Florida College, Digital Technology Centre, University of South Florida)
- advertising copy writing (International Academy of Design and Technology)
- Photoshop (Southwest Florida College, Digital Technology Centre)
- database, Microsoft Office (Florida Metropolitan University)
- writing (Hillsborough Community College)
Moderates Photoshop World conference sessions (26 conferences over 15 years)
President of Momentum Festival, Inc. (Brandon Idol), a yearly event from 2001 to 2012 raising money for local causes.
From 2001 through 2012, we were the primary organizer and sponsor of Brandon Idol, (Momentum Festival), a yearly event raising money for local causes including:
- Rotary’s Camp Florida
- Dream Factory
- Cookson Hills Christian Ministries Children’s Home
- United Cerebral Palsy
- Kid’s Charity of Tampa Bay
- Brandon YMCA Summer Camps for Special Needs Children